Saturday 28 April 2018

Azi's Public Poll Result

Happy Saturday everyone!

Earlier this week, I started a public poll to decide the species of a new character, Azi. I didn't want to have to require a sign in for the poll so that I could maximise voters. Turns out it really did maximise voters, as it lead to quite a few cases of people duplicating their votes. One person voted for the same thing 17 times in the space of three minutes - I appreciate your dedication but no stop. I've adjusted to ignore these suspicious duplicates, but as you can see, the results are very close:


From this, I've decided that Azi will be introduced as a fox; thank you to everyone who voted! Considering how close the votes were between fox and tiger, I will also look into creating a separate tiger character to fulfil this demand, though I can't promise that'll happen by 0.3.0. I also have vague plans for a bird of prey character, but for now the other two will be my focus. I will continue work on the next update, which I hope to have ready by May 12th at the latest. Regardless of updates, I will be updating on my blog every Saturday with any news as usual.

Have a good weekend~

Lapis

No comments:

Post a Comment