Sunday 1 April 2018

Rags to Riches 0.1.0

Hello!

I'm happy to be able to release an early version of my second game, Rags to Riches. This version of the game has 18500 words, shorter than 72 Hours which has 24500 words. This game takes place in the medieval-style fantasy town of Ighena, in which humans suffer discrimination from the other anthropomorphic races. With the help of an alchemist, you will be able to change your appearance into different species in order to improve your social class. All you need to do is gather the 'essence' of the species you want to transform into...

Currently there are six sex scenes, four M/M and two M/F. M/F is new to me, but I'm pretty sure I've put all the body parts in the right place at least, let me know if there's anything I can improve there! You are able to transform into a mouse, a shark and a wolf. Each of these transformation scenes can be accessed after having sex with someone of the relevant species. A walkthrough can be found in the header of this blog, but I don't feel it's at all needed to find all the content. Try it without first!

I hope you enjoy! This is of course a work in progress, so I will take into account any feedback or suggestions, as well as fix any bugs or typos people discover.

Download it here! Alternatively, play it in your browser, here!

Read a short extract from the game on my blog here!

Future Plans

The next update will add the Moonstone Quarter, which will include Kruiss, the dragon captain of the guard, Rhin, a feminine catboy, and Silas, a serpentine sorcerer, among others. After that update, I will add the Ighena Castle and work on concluding the story. Once I am happy with the range of characters and species available, I will focus on expanding the content available for each character, building their individual stories and giving each a satisfying ending. As ambitious as I'd like to be, I'm aware that I need to remain realistic, so my plans for this game are very subject to change.

Additionally, I'm still gathering feedback on my last game, 72 Hours. If you played the game (not necessarily finished) and have 5 minutes to spare, I'd greatly appreciate your time:  https://goo.gl/forms/sjfSZUcDaL3SuWDF3

Thank you to everyone who has already filled it out :) I hope you enjoy Rags to Riches!

Lapis

5 comments:

  1. so far the game is realy nice and smooth keep up the awsome work how ever there seems to be a error in the chats with Fel .Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <> pops up figured that might be use full info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, will fix this :)

      Delete
    2. no problem its nice to see good work and nice effort in a game and sence its in erly stages its are jobs as the players to assist in bug searches ^^

      Delete
  2. You plain make M/M with top/bottom option ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessarily with every character, but I will be adding a larger variety of top and bottoming options as I progress. The game is mostly bottoming by the player so far, partly because you start off as a less powerful, more submissive species, then work your way up. Topping will become more common as you progress and earn more dominant forms, but I will also return to existing characters in the future to add different kinds of scenes.

      Delete