Saturday 14 April 2018

Weekly Update - 14/04/18

Hello!

Nothing new to post this week I'm afraid! I've been busy with other work. I'll try to post a small update if I can either next weekend or the weekend after. Either way, I want to post at least every Saturday so that you can see that the game is not being abandoned. I simply need to prioritise other things right now.

Additionally, I have set up a Patreon account, since that just seems to be what people do in this community. If you have something you'd really like to see in the game, patrons will have considerable influence over the content I write. Be rest assured that all content for Rags to Riches will remain freely available.

Link to my Patreon is here.

Enjoy your weekend!

Lapis

2 comments:

  1. Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <>

    int he deer scean ^^

    ReplyDelete