Tuesday 24 April 2018

Rags to Riches 0.2.2 + Public Poll

Hello!

Here with a small update:
  • Paune: New shark girl added in the new Town Hall, accessible from the Town Centre. But 'she' is packing more than you'd expect downstairs... 
Download it here!
Play in browser here!

Scene of interest counter8 M/M - 6 M/F - 1 F/F - 3 Other* - 5 Furry TF
Fetishes included: watersports, gender TF, submission by PC, crossdressing, foot stuff, hypnosis

*Other describes any scene that cannot be placed into x/x categories. Currently, this just refers to Paune, as she is an intersex character. In the future, this may also include non-gendered sex (tentacles, perhaps) and group sex.

PUBLIC POLL - Vote on a new character's species!

The original plan was to release Paune with 0.3.0, but I wanted to post a small update so that I could get some attention to this public poll. I want to use public polls when I'm undecided about a certain aspect of the game, in this case, a character's species. Therefore these polls will occur on an irregular basis only when I'm indecisive. Should I gather enough patrons, I will have regular patron-only polls, however these will differ as they will be to determine which areas of the game I focus on and develop. These polls will be on my patreon.

Release 0.3.0 will introduce a new male character called Azi, who will be of a new species that the player can transform into. He is the mayor of Ighena, someone the king delegates all the management tasks to that he doesn't want to do (and that's all of them). Azi is understandably bitter about this, desiring a greater reward for his hard work, something you will be able to either aid or hinder him with. I have narrowed him down to either a fox, tiger or bird of prey. He will be a mostly dominant character, so don't pick fox with the hope of a femboy! Finally, the poll is only an aid to my decision making process: the final decision is mine to make. That being said, unless it is super close, the most popular option will most likely be what I go with.

Voting is closed. Results available on above blog post.

Enjoy the update!

Lapis

1 comment:

  1. https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aReKReB_700b.jpg

    id say bird of prey personaly sounds cool

    if tiger a white bangle tiger rare graceful but harsh and cold when need be cant wait for the update regaurdless

    ReplyDelete