Tuesday 3 April 2018

72 Hours - Feedback Consolidation

Hello!

Firstly, thank you to everyone who participated in the survey on 72 Hours. This post is going to detail how I'm going to consider the data I've received when writing Rags to Riches.

Danny the horse was the most enjoyed scene.
50% of people that read Danny's scene marked it as one of their favourites. Jeremy and Finn were close behind with 46% of favourites by those who read it, but as fetish content, less people actually played it. Honourable mention goes to Edgar (no tentacles), at 43%. From this, I can infer that while the domination aspect was enjoyed by a lot of people in Danny's scene, a lot of people also enjoyed the more intimate character of Edgar. Gotta have variety!

Rin the birb was the least interesting scene.
A lowly 13% of those that read it marked it as one of their favourites. My theory here is that as the scene was fairly vanilla, it did not stand out to most. This excludes the cured and corrupted scenes by the way, which I took as given would not be enjoyed as much compared to the others. I'll be careful to ensure sex stays fresh in Rags to Riches.

The most controversial scene was Edgar's tentacles.
As expected, the tentacle scene got a lot of conflicting votes. Of those that played it, 36% marked it as a favourite, while 24% marked it as a least favourite. Excluding cured/corrupted, tentacle Edgar got the most least favourite votes. I'm okay with this - fetish content isn't for everyone!

Nathan's scene was also marked by many as least favourite.
Nathan received least favourite votes from 18% of his viewership. As one commenter pointed out, this is likely due to the simplicity of his route. I'll make sure at least a little work is needed on the player's part to earn a scene and develop the characters.

The walkthrough was used by 70% of players
I'm glad to see my writing it was useful, but hopefully it won't be as necessary in Rags to Riches.

No one can agree on any specific species.
No one species stood out as overly popular in this question, but there is an awful lot of variety in what people want! I may post polls in the future with a narrower set of options when deciding on new characters, but for now this is a very nice wishlist. Also a very long wishlist.

Fetish content in general is wanted
A lot of people marked many or all the options on the list, as well as adding more in the other box. I'm taking this to mean that the more kinky shit in the game, the better. Noted!
Other people also missed this question entirely - I'd like to assure you that vanilla scenes will not disappear.

M2F content will be included soon in Rags to Riches.
This was a popular 'other' option in the fetish question, and I know there is a large audience for it on tfgamessite.com, which 75% of players have come from. The content will remain restricted to one area to avoid me needing to restructure the whole game, which is built around a male PC. I have good plans laid out for it, but be aware that the game will still be centred around furry content.

M/M will remain the focus of all my games.
A few people mentioned their appreciation for the M/M content. I'd like to assure you that this will always be my focus, even as I add content for a wider audience too.

Additions to 72 Hours
A few people have made suggestions as to things I could add to 72 Hours. For now I will be leaving that game as it is and working on Rags to Riches, but I have some ideas in mind should I return to it.

People mostly enjoyed 72 Hours
yay :)


Hopefully that will give you an idea as to how the data has been useful for me and how I will keep it in mind when writing in the future. I am still collecting data (and probably always will be) on this survey. Thanks again to everyone that filled it out! If you have any other comments on these observations, you can leave a comment on this blog, or message me on reddit or tfgamessite.

Thanks!

Lapis

No comments:

Post a Comment