Saturday 7 July 2018

Weekly Update - 07/07/18

Hello all!

Progress is very slow going right now to be honest. My hope is to have an update ready in a couple of weeks max, but I've been struggling to write content recently. My priority right now is on commissioned content, so that I can make sure I can fulfil those rewards that I've promised. I can only hope I can find a way to get back into the rhythm of things soon, but I can't say the next update will be particularly large. Sorry!

I've decided I'd like to take a different direction with this game now than I have planned previously. My plan originally was to use 0.5.0 to expand the castle and advance with the main story, but I feel that the stories of the individual characters are far more compelling than that. Therefore, I'll instead be working on the stories of characters in the town and castle, so then there are less loose ends left around the town. I'm pushing back the conclusion of the main story for a while, as I really want to focus on developing the existing cast now.

Hope that's alright for you all! Sorry I don't have brighter news, but hopefully I can get back to my normal routine of writing soon (:

Have a good weekend! xx

Lapis

No comments:

Post a Comment