Saturday 9 June 2018

Weekly Update - 09/06/18

Hello all!

Version 0.4.0 is coming together nicely. Most of the pieces are pretty much put together, it's simply a case of finishing off all the lewd content ready for release. This is quite a sizeable update, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it's finally ready. I'm considering leaving off Kyrin and returning to her in 0.4.1, but I'll see how things go. I'm trying to balance working on this and work in my real life, so progress is kinda slow right now. Sorry about that, but I do need to prioritise other things this month! My aim is to finish this update by the end of June at the absolute latest, but I really hope it will be done in the next couple of weeks. I hope it will be worth the wait!

If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, I'd love to hear it! You can comment here or message me privately on reddit (/u/LapisLutrine) or on patreon (link here). Your feedback is genuinely so encouraging, and I have to thank all of you who have talked to me and supported me over the past couple of months. By playing, pledging, reviewing, or even just chatting with me about the game, your interest as a community has really pushed me forward. Building this game is my hobby, and so I absolutely love to talk about it! I hope you'll all enjoy the next update as much as I've enjoyed creating it!

Have a great weekend!

Lapis

No comments:

Post a Comment