Saturday 2 June 2018

Weekly Update - 02/06/18

Happy Saturday everyone!

Version 0.4.0 is coming along nicely! I'm not sure when it will be ready, but hopefully it will be sometime later this month.

The new update will see the player inside the castle for the first time, as has been planned for a while now. I figure I'd use this weekly update to talk about plans thereafter.

I always use a new middle number (0.2.0, 0.3.0, 0.4.0) when there's a significant drop of new content. For 0.2.0, this was the Moonstone Quarter, 0.3.0 had the cult and 0.4.0 will have the castle. My plans after the castle are pretty loose, but here's about where I am:

0.4.0 - The Castle
0.5.0 - Deeper in the castle - the Throne Room and the Treasury
0.6.0 - Wrap up the main storyline

0.5.0 will further the main story as we meet the royal family in the castle and get towards finding Fel's Tiara. Then I will finish that off in 0.6.0.

By 0.6.0, I imagine that all the characters I want will be in the game. The story will close and I can turn my attention to expanding the world I've built up to that point. Therefore, after that update I will be focusing on developing individual storylines, each character's own story. This will come with more lewd content too, of course.

Looking more short term, 0.4.0 is planned to have at least one update after it before 0.5.0, in which I will expand the corruption content in the game, especially within the castle.

Hopefully this time next week, I'll have a better idea as to when 0.4.0 will be ready.

For now, I hope you have a good weekend!

Lapis

No comments:

Post a Comment